30 Jan, 2018 Christmas Tree Allergies - Bah Hum "Bugs", Not Really
04 Dec, 2017 Bee Sting Allergy - Yellow Jackets on Steroids?
19 Oct, 2017 Vitamin D: A New Treatment for Asthma?
04 Oct, 2017 How to Avoid the Flu This Year? Get the Flu Shot That's Right For You
28 Sep, 2017
The Asthma Center participates with many health insurance plans, including those listed below. As each plan varies, please refer to your specific contract for coverage, deductibles, and referrals or call the number listed on the back of your insurance card.
- Medicare – Part B only
- Beech Street / MediChoice/Capp Care (NJ)
- Blue Shield / Blue-card–PPO/EPO/POS only
- Choice Care (PHCS) — Private Healthcare Systems
- Cigna Health Plans of New Jersey and Pennsylvania (excluding HMO-referral based)
- Consumer Health Network/NBC
- CorCare — Core Source
- Devon / Mega Life
- Family Choice Health Alliance
- First Health – Coventry
- Friends Choice
- Great West Health Plan
- Health Care Payers Coalition of NJ
- Horizon BS NJ
- Intergroup/Capp Care/Beech Street (PA) – Magna Care
- Keystone Health Plan East (PA & NJ)
- Local 825 – Magna Care
- National Provider Network
- Personal Choice / Keystone / Amerihealth (admin) / Amerihealth PA/NJ – Independence Administrators
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- QualCare UMR
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan
- United Healthcare (No HMO)
Please note we do not accept Medicaid or Workers’ Compensation.
allergen(s):Pollen, Ragweed & Mold Spore Counts will Return in the Spring of 2018