22 Mar, 2017 Eye Allergy: Itchy Watery Eyes? Is it Tree Pollen?
03 Mar, 2017 The Start of Pollen Season in Philadelphia: Early Tree Bloomers
02 Mar, 2017 Asthma & Obesity: Are They Connected?
31 Jan, 2017 Keep Your Holidays Free of Sneezing & Wheezing
07 Dec, 2016
The Asthma Center participates with many health insurance plans, including those listed below. As each plan varies, please refer to your specific contract for coverage, deductibles, and referrals or call the number listed on the back of your insurance card.
- Medicare – Part B only
- Beech Street / MediChoice/Capp Care (NJ)
- Blue Shield / Blue-card–PPO/EPO/POS only
- Choice Care (PHCS) — Private Healthcare Systems
- Cigna Health Plans of New Jersey and Pennsylvania (excluding HMO-referral based)
- Consumer Health Network/NBC
- CorCare — Core Source
- Devon / Mega Life
- Family Choice Health Alliance
- First Health – Coventry
- Friends Choice
- Great West Health Plan
- Health Care Payers Coalition of NJ
- Horizon BS NJ
- Intergroup/Capp Care/Beech Street (PA) – Magna Care
- Keystone Health Plan East (PA & NJ)
- Local 825 – Magna Care
- National Provider Network
- Personal Choice / Keystone / Amerihealth (admin) / Amerihealth PA/NJ – Independence Administrators
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- QualCare UMR
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan
- United Healthcare (No HMO)
Please note we do not accept Medicaid or Workers’ Compensation.