22 Mar, 2017 Eye Allergy: Itchy Watery Eyes? Is it Tree Pollen?
03 Mar, 2017 The Start of Pollen Season in Philadelphia: Early Tree Bloomers
02 Mar, 2017 Asthma & Obesity: Are They Connected?
31 Jan, 2017 Keep Your Holidays Free of Sneezing & Wheezing
07 Dec, 2016
Asthma Center Allergists: Allergy & Asthma Specialists
Why Choose Us
The allergy and asthma doctors at The Asthma Center strive to provide the best allergy, asthma, immunology, and sinus care to patients using the latest diagnostic tools and treatment strategies. Our allergists are focused on fostering strong communication with patients and improving quality of life. We have decades of medical experience treating patients, and our allergists are recognized as Top Doctors and Super Doctors. Taking care of you is our top priority!
- Convenience. Our asthma and allergy doctors treat both children and adults in 9 convenient locations throughout Delaware Valley including Philadelphia PA (Center City, Society Hill, Northeast), The Main Line – Montgomery County (Bala Cynwyd), Bucks County (Langhorne), and South Jersey (Mt. Laurel, Woodbury, Hamilton, Forked River).
- Decades of Medical Experience: With decades of medical experience alleviating allergy, asthma, immunology and sinus symptoms, we are experts in our field. Our allergists and asthma specialists are recognized as Top Doctors and Super Doctors, and receive excellent reviews from our patients. That is why so many satisfied patients, primary doctors, and specialists continue to refer us and often send their own families too!
- Onsite PFT Labs: With a pulmonary function lab in each of our outpatient locations, the accessibility to the latest lung evaluations sets us apart from other practitioners. Our in-house testing including inhalation and exercise challenges determine how best to improve your breathing, at significant cost savings compared to offsite and hospital-based facilities.
- Philadelphia’s Source for Pollen, Mold, & Ragweed Counts: Certified by the National Allergy Bureau (NAB), The Asthma Center is the Delaware Valley’s only source for pollen, mold spore, and ragweed counts. We operate 2 official pollen collection sites, one in Philadelphia, PA, and one in Mt. Laurel, NJ. We study and understand the air you breathe, publish medical journals about our research, and often share our expertise with local and national media. (Check out Dr. Don Dvorin on CBS3 here!) And the best part? We understand the air you breathe, so we can treat you better!
- 24-hour On-Call Medical Help: We always have an Asthma Center practitioner available by phone in case of an emergency, business hours or not. Your care is never outsourced – we are always just a phone call away.
- Professional Sports: We often treat the top college and professional athletes in Philadelphia, and team doctors refer their athletes to us to tackle their allergy and breathing problems, on and off the field.
- Leading Medical Research: Our allergists and asthma specialists have published dozens of research articles about allergies, asthma, and sinusitis in leading peer-reviewed medical journals, and present their research to academic communities around the world. And why do we do it? All the better to understand how to best treat out patients.
- Clinical Studies: We participate in multiple clinical trials of new medications each year. These studies help identify new, effective, and safe treatments for our patients and the larger medical community. If you are interested in learning more, check out our current studies here!
Our patients want to feel better and we want to help!