David F. LaRosa, MD
David F. LaRosa: Allergy & Asthma
Board-Certified Allergist in Philadelphia PA, Bala Cynwyd PA, Langhorne PA, & Woodbury NJ
Dr. David LaRosa completed his medical training at the State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine and served his residency and internship at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He completed his fellowship training in Allergy and Immunology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. LaRosa is Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (FAAAAI) and a Member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Prior to joining our practice, Dr. LaRosa was employed by the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia PA) as a clinician, research and teacher.
Dr. LaRosa typically practices in:
- Society Hill, Philadelphia, PA 215-922-5080
- Bala Cynwyd, The Main Line, PA 610-660-0777
- Langhorne, Bucks County, PA 215-750-7040
- Woodbury, Gloucester County, NJ 856-251-9951
- Forked River, Lacey Township, NJ 609-693-3080