The Asthma Center’s expertise in all areas of allergy, asthma, and immunology means we see not only routine problems in our field but also the most severe cases and pride ourselves in helping patients when others have failed as well as keeping our patients out of the hospital.
If it is necessary for our patients to visit a hospital, our physicians are affiliated with a number of top hospitals in the region, meaning they can continue to provide the highest level of quality care in case of need for other sophisticated services.
Hospital and Medical School Affiliations
- Hahnemann University Hospital – Drexel University College of Medicine/Philadelphia, PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital – University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine/Philadelphia, PA
- Virtua Memorial Hospital – Mount Holly, NJ
- Aria Health-Frankford & Torresdale Campuses – Thomas Jefferson University Sidney Kimmel Medicine College/Philadelphia, PA
Academic Teaching Appointments
- Drexel University College of Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Not all physicians or other specialists are on staff at hospitals affiliated with academic institutions like medical schools – physicians of only the highest caliber skilled in clinical practice and research as well as teaching usually has such associations. The physicians at The Asthma Center notably are on staff at three hospitals affiliated with medical schools – Pennsylvania Hospital (University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine), Hahnemann University Hospital (Drexel University College of Medicine), and Aria-Frankford Torresdale (Jefferson University School of Medicine).
Such affiliations allow for access to the best consultations and diagnostic and treatment modalities than those that are generally available in community hospital settings. Teaching younger physicians in training at these institutions has also always been part of our mission, and helps keep us current and up to date with the latest medical developments in our field.