19 Oct, 2017 Vitamin D: A New Treatment for Asthma?
04 Oct, 2017 How to Avoid the Flu This Year? Get the Flu Shot That's Right For You
28 Sep, 2017 Play with the Pros: Sports Asthma
13 Sep, 2017 Can Allergies Make You Drowsy Enough to Impair Driving?
15 Aug, 2017
If you are a current patient, please call our main office (215-569-1111) or your office location directly to schedule a follow-up appointment:
- Center City, Philadelphia – 215-569-1111
- Northeast Philadelphia – 215-677-4433
- Society Hill, Philadelphia – 215-922-5080
- Langhorne, Pennsylvania – 215-750-7040
- Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania – 610-660-0777
- Mount Laurel, New Jersey – 856-235-8282
- Woodbury, New Jersey – 856-251-9951
- Hamilton Township, New Jersey – 609-689-3080
- Forked River, New Jersey – 609-693-5317
Appointments are not necessary for allergy shot patients. Please find the allergy shot schedules for your office location or subscribe to our monthly allergy shot schedule updates below.
allergen(s):Pollen, Ragweed & Mold Spore Counts will Return in the Spring of 2018