Society Hill Philadelphia
The Asthma Center – Society Hill Philadelphia allergy and asthma specialists focus on comprehensive care for adults and children. We customize each evaluation, diagnostic, and treatment program to manage every patient’s specific allergy, asthma, and sinus symptoms. Our board-certified allergy specialists offer the highest-level of service to keep patients out of the hospital and living healthier, symptom-free lives.
The allergy doctors at The Asthma Center – Society Hill Philadelphia offer a full range of clinical services in our Society Hill Philadelphia PA office, including:
- Allergy shots (allergy immunotherapy)
- Allergy skin testing
- Drug reaction testing & desensitization
- Flu shots
- Food allergy testing & desensitization
- Patch testing for contact skin reactions
- Local pollen, mold, & ragweed counts
- Pulmonary function testing (breathing tests)
- 24-hour on-call medical care
With decades of medical experience, our asthma and allergy doctors are experts diagnosing and treating allergy, asthma, immunology, and sinus symptoms. All of our physicians are board-certified allergists. We are often are recognized as Top Doctors and Super Doctors, and receive excellent reviews from our patients.
Our Society Hill Philadelphia PA patients typically meet with the following allergists: