Board-Certified Allergists in Langhorne, Bucks County
The Asthma Center – Langhorne Bucks County allergy and asthma specialists focus on comprehensive care for adults and children. Our doctors customize each evaluation, diagnostic, and treatment program to manage every patient’s specific allergy, asthma, and sinus symptoms. Our physicians, all board-certified specialists, offer the highest-level of service to keep patients out of the hospital and living healthier, symptom-free lives.
The Asthma Center – Langhorne Bucks County allergists and pediatric allergists offer a full range of clinical services including:
- Allergy shots (allergy immunotherapy)
- Allergy skin testing
- Drug reaction testing & desensitization
- Flu shots
- Food allergy testing & desensitization
- Patch testing for contact skin reactions
- Local pollen, mold, & ragweed counts
- Pulmonary function testing (breathing tests)
- 24-hour on-call medical care
With decades of medical experience, our allergy and asthma doctors are experts diagnosing and treating allergy, asthma, immunology, and sinus symptoms. All of our physicians are board-certified allergists. We are often are recognized as Top Doctors and Super Doctors, and receive excellent reviews from our patients.
Our Langhorne Bucks County allergy and asthma patients typically meet with the following physicians:
- George A. Belecanech, M.D.
- Raquel B. Empedrad, M.D., F.A.A.A.A.I.
- Nancy D. Gordon, M.D.
- Irene C. Haralabatos, M.D.
- David F. LaRosa, M.D., F.A.A.A.A.I.
Our Langhorne Bucks County asthma and allergy doctors serve communities throughout Bucks County including Feasterville, Richboro, Fairless Hills, Levittown, Doylestown, Bristol, and Newtown.